POSTCARD FORMAT. Your project
must satisfy ALL of the following criteria:
- Postcard is mounted on cardboard, file stock, or other stiff
- The only acceptable mounting materials are rubber cement
or a glue stick. No tape. No staples.
- Projects are decorated colorfully with paint, colored pencils,
felt-tip pens, crayon, pastels, or another medium specifically
approved by the teacher.
- Projects are illustrated with original artwork, traced or
copied artwork, graphic designs, or appropriate photographs cut
- Your name must appear in the appropriate place on the card.
A wise student would sketch all lettering or drawings lightly
in pencil and proofread several times. A very wise student would
enlist the aid of several proofreaders.
The purpose of the postcard is to share information from
the work studied. Design an appropriate stamp, postmark, and
illustration. Make up an appropriate address and message. In
the place provided for a description of the illustration, write
a caption and indicate the source of your illustration if it
is not original.
To print a larger version of the
To see Student
Samples from Classical Literature Fall 1999.